GDPR sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the European Union (EU). Given the widespread adoption of mobile devices and applications, including those provided to consumers, that contain or process personally identifiable information (PII), it is vital that your organization's mobile devices are GDPR compliant—just as your personal computers and servers are. Fines under GDPR range up to €20 million, or 4% of the worldwide annual revenue of the prior financial year, whichever is higher.
Join us for this informative webinar and gain actionable insights into GDPR mobile compliance requirements and greater confidence in your knowledge that:
- Mobile devices are endpoints under GDPR
- You must protect the 60 percent of your organization's endpoints (mobile devices) as well as you already protect the 40 percent (personal computers and servers)
- You need on-device, rather than cloud-based, protection to protect mobile devices
- Only machine learning-based technology can keep up with evolving threats
- You must protect mobile devices against Device, Network, Application and Phishing attacks
Note: If registering on a mobile device, Recaptcha will open a window at the top of the page. Scroll to the top of the page and select the defined criteria to complete registration.