NERC CIP is designed to secure the assets required for operating North America's bulk electric system. Since mobile devices from smartphones to tablets are increasingly being used by technicians to service critical infrastructure, it's vital to ensure that your organization's mobile devices are NERC compliant—just as your personal computers and servers are. Fines under NERC approached $4.5 million in 2018 alone.*
Join us for this informative webinar and gain actionable insights into NERC mobile compliance requirements and greater confidence in your knowledge that:
- Mobile devices are endpoints under NERC
- You must protect the 60 percent of your organization's endpoints (mobile devices) as well as you already protect the 40 percent (personal computers and servers)
- You need on-device, rather than cloud-based, protection to protect mobile devices
- Only machine learning-based technology can keep up with evolving threats
- You must protect mobile devices against Device, Network, Application and Phishing attacks
Note: If registering on a mobile device, Recaptcha will open a window at the top of the page. Scroll to the top of the page and select the defined criteria to complete registration.