HIPAA provides data privacy and security provisions for safeguarding medical information. As mobile devices and applications are increasingly being used to store and present patient data to doctors and patients, it's vital to ensure that your organization's mobile devices are HIPAA compliant—just as your personal computers and servers are. Fines under HIPAA approached $29 million in 2018 alone.*
Join us for this informative webinar and gain actionable insights into HIPAA mobile compliance requirements and greater confidence in your knowledge that:
- Mobile devices are endpoints under HIPAA
- You must protect the 60 percent of your organization's endpoints (mobile devices) as well as you already protect the 40 percent (personal computers and servers)
- You need on-device, rather than cloud-based, protection to protect mobile devices
- Only machine learning-based technology can keep up with evolving threats
- You must protect mobile devices against Device, Network, Application and Phishing attacks
Note: If registering on a mobile device, Recaptcha will open a window at the top of the page. Scroll to the top of the page and select the defined criteria to complete registration.